Wednesday 16 June 2010

Missed!

This mornings greeting!

I have been away filming a DVD to go with my first book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" which comes out in July this year. This morning I was thrilled to recieve a rather noisy welcome home from my  feathered family who seemed to have genuinely missed me. They hurriedly raced to greet me  whilst quacking loudly and wagging their tails. I now feed the ducks on the lawn and  watch while they gather around me to greedily tuck into their meals.

I have easily discovered where the term "Pecking order" comes from as it is obvious there is a priority of who in the group is allowed to eat first. Anyone who dares to step out of line is quikly pecked back into  their place!

***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment