Sunday 4 July 2010

Whose Watching Who?

A collection of photographs taken in our  cottage garden. These moments  gave me a smile, I hope I pass the smile on to you when you see them!

Have you ever had the feeling you are being watched?

Sydney the Swan watches the mother duck while she take a well earned rest.Both were watching m ehoping I may decide to feed them.

 "Put the camera down and feed me!"

The ducklings have grown and are now   getting very demanding when it comes to meal times!


 " Is there Food inside that camera!"

Oops maybe the duckling was a little too close to the camera in this shot!

*********************************

Life here is magical with wonderful days spent feeding the wildlife and  simply enjoying each special moment one after the other.

I am so lucky!

********************

No comments:

Post a Comment